Manager - Communication & Public Relations - Advertising/PR Firm (5-10 yrs)
1) Social Media Management :
- Research target audience preferences and identify social networks that would be optimal for building brand reputation.
- Develop a social media strategy to promote brand presence.
- Create original, engaging content to drive interest and build buzz around launch of new features/products/ upcoming activities.
- Monitoring the external communication on social media platforms and respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Measure impact and drive process improvements as required.
2) Corporate Communication and Public Relations :
- Pitch, coordinate with national and regional media, manage event participation, organise press conferences, events, and press briefings.
- Keep a tab on media movements to provide media intelligence - build and maintain relations with key industry media, print, digital and electronic.
- Identify media opportunities in print, online and new media, ability to tell stories and to craft communication plans.
- Develop an engaging calendar aligned with corporate initiatives and manage public relations.
- Assist in developing and implementing integrated internal and external corporate communication plans across the company to support functional and organizational goals.
- Media monitoring and reports including results by measuring media impact of all PR activities.
What you bring:
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of digital and social media tools.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.