Manager - Commerical - Food Services (5-7 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION - MANAGER - COMMERICAL:
LOCATION - PUNE
We are a leading company that manages end-to-end supply chain for our clients in the food service industry. We store, distribute and deliver more than 1500+ food and food related products from 12 warehouses to meet the needs of our customers across 20+ states in 150+ cities.
- We are looking out for a Professional with functional Supply chain experience of 10-15 years in the Cold chain/Food Service/Horeca/Pharma industries.
- Should have knowledge of Commercial Operations Material Management
- Prior experience of managing diverse teams, supply chain operations including cold chain - Distribution Centers/warehouses and Logistics operations across different regions is a must.
- In his previous roles he should have been responsible for managing a fast-paced Warehouse, Transportation and Delivery Department.
- Plays an active role as a key member of the operations team to meet KPI's and strategic goals.
- Provide supervision, direction and leadership to warehouse and dispatch employees to raise the standard of performance in meeting the goals of our internal and external customers.
- The individual will be required to manage back-end warehouse operations for 10-12 warehouses located across Pan India and ensure that all activities related to refrigerated (cold chain) warehousing, distribution and logistics are completed within the defined timelines and as per SLA's agreed with the 3PL partners.
- Should be good in Strategic & Financial Planning
- The role effective implications on Cost Optimization & Budgeting
- The individual will be responsible for Vendor Management & Negotiation -: Draft Contracts and Service Level Agreement
- The individual will be responsible for MIS & Reports; Safety Compliance with Statutory & Taxation Compliance
- The role requires to collaborate with 3PL partners (warehouse service providers) to meet current business needs of new or existing customers, such as - order fulfillment & dispatches, key warehousing activities, inventory management - FEFO/FIFO etc.
- The individual will be responsible for managing human resource located at different locations across the county, supervise product handling and effective performance of the cold storage/warehouse service provider.
- This role requires a dynamic personality and the ability to manage and coordinate with large groups of employees across all areas of the organization. The most successful employees at our company are the ones that can coordinate and execute initiatives with little to no direction.
Skills & Requirements
- (UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization) AND (PG & Doctorate Not Required)
- Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain will be a plus
- Industry: FMCG / Retail/Food Service/Logistics/Warehousing/3PL
- Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehousing
- Role Category: Middle Management