Principal Consultant at Talent Orbit
Views:296 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Commercial - Medical Devices (5-8 yrs)
Our Client : A Leading medical device company
Purpose of the role :
- Responsible for development and implementation of commercial processes and policies including procurement, distributor appointment and management, pricing/ cost control and credit control. The position is responsible for SAP master data management including annual transfer price change.
- The position guides and work as a business partner for tender support and relationship management with external stakeholders such as customers, distributors and vendors, from commercial perspective.
- Develop and implement commercial policies / processes as per the timelines
- Define, review and improvise the process for distributors appointment, annual agreement renewal, target setting, incentive plans and review of performance
- Ensure pricing / cost control, and business partnership through effective distributor targets and incentive plans review and management
- Maintain credit / account receivable control, within the approved limits
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives in Commercial Processes, to achieve target cost savings
- In-depth knowledge of commercial processes, including procurement, credit control, distributor appointment and management and tendering
- Understanding of Distribution models
- Distributor Relationship management
- SAP / ERP process knowledge
Ideal Candidate : CA/MBA Finance with 5-8 years of experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.