Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:238 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Commercial - IT (12-20 yrs)
We have an opportunity for a Commercial Manager with one of our client in Mumbai/Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
Improve WIN probability:
- Deal shaping from commercial perspective
- Help arrive at Right Price to Win
- Internal Benchmarking
- Alternate pricing and commercial structures
- Client Business case
- Identify margin / price improvement levers
Develop appropriate commercial solutions
- Develop appropriate commercial solutions for Applications Maintenance and Development deals, taking account of risks related to Sales, Delivery, Legal and Finance
- Review cost modeling
- Review Rfx documents to highlight risks
- Review compliance with internal guidelines
- Review pricing sheet responses
Draft end to end Responses
- Commercial responses including contract markup, assumptions and T&Cs
- Establish MOUs/ agreements with Internal BUs
- Comprehensive contract documents with client and sub-contractors
- Commercial negotiation
- Commercial handover from pre-sale to post-sale teams
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong numeracy and understanding of finances.
- Thorough understanding of key commercial principles
- Experience in dealing with senior client and supplier representatives (typically CxO).
- Significant contract and deal negotiation experience in a pre-sales environment.
- Commercial leadership of the negotiation, shaping and winning of large or complex deals.
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate actions, ideas and plans clearly
- Ability to work in multicultural and virtual environment
- Assertiveness and Rigor in appropriate situations