Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:11299 Applications:442 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:344
Manager - Commercial Finance - Manufacturing - CA/CMA (8-12 yrs)
This position will be responsible to provide financial analysis and support budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis of commercial function. Reporting on cost variance and trends, participating along with commercial team in vendor selection and negotiations. Support in data analysis with respect to plant procurements and opportunities for cost optimisation. Evaluate Vendor financials and support for vendor financing opportunities. Responsible for IFC controls for commercial function.
Key Responsibilities include :
- Support in long term strategic planning and forecasting process for commercial operations
- External environment updates of the pricing trends of all raw materials and make competitive benchmarking
- Support for effective pricing and buying strategies for maximising contributions for the product
- Work along with commercial team for Sourcing Process which includes: stage gates, spend analysis, requirements planning, risk management, market analysis, strategy development, competitive bidding, supplier negotiations, supplier selection, contracting, supplier management, cost savings methodology
- Coordinate with Commercial for IFC process compliance in procure to pay operations.
- MIS & Data Analysis report on monthly basis
- Cost analysis & reporting exceptional items
- Initiatives for Cost optimisation in sourcing
- Non production cost analysis for Plants and SBU as whole
- Evaluate financial credibility of the vendors as part of vendor selection and ongoing
- Ensure proper vendor accounting and vendor account reconciliation
- Monitoring release of retention money, bank guarantees, bill of exchange, LC payments, release of advance, claims and variations, liquidation damages and penalties, support to arbitration process, evaluating purchase committee recommendations
- Drive Vendor financing opportunities & analysis
- To strengthen the commercial processes of the Business.
- Active support in Negotiation in long term and strategic supply controls
- Coordination for resolution of various commercial issues, Indirect and Direct taxes, invoicing, project closure and final reconciliation of dues (that may involve occasional travel to project sites etc.)
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial matters.
- Closely work with the accounting team on compliance to accounting standards and guidelines.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Qualified CA - 1st attempt /CMA with 8-12 yrs of post qualification experience with at least 5 years in Commercial Finance in a reputed Manufacturing company with multi locational plants and large / complex distribution network.
- Candidates from Fertilizer, Pharma, Cement, Chemical, Tyre, Automobile, Steel or Glass industry will only be considered.
- Business acumen and understanding of macro / biz drivers
- Ability to strategize and translate strategies in executable actions.
- Deep analytical skills and right attention to details
- Financial Planning, reporting, sourcing, capex, working capital
- Working Knowledge SAP & Excel system
- Excellent team player, people management skills
- Influencing skills, ability to connect with various stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to work through multiple priorities
- Well organized, highly system and process oriented approach
- Deep desire to excel and implement best in class practices
- Good business partner with customer orientation
- Ability to inspire and rally team around business objectives and excellence
- Candidates willing to relocate to Hyderabad may only apply.