Partner - Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:2407 Applications:694 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Manager - Commercial Excellence - Consulting Firm (8-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for defining and leading the sales efficiency indicators (KPIs) through appropriate analysis between sales & marketing and manages projects across functions to integrate - global and local projects into the Company's portfolio.
- Involved in all acquisition process to support the country manager.
- Creates the mechanisms and processes to capture, Analyse and use market-level data to better understand the current competitive environment; identify attractive growth opportunities and new customer targets and creating value propositions to support and build competitive advantage in cooperation with marketing and sales team.
- Translates strategic objectives into operational plans
- Responsible for local deployment of the commercial excellence strategy.
- Contributes to sales and marketing local strategic decisions that positively influence sales growth.
- Constantly balances global and local expectations to define appropriate deployment plan.
- Provides Business Development support to the Country Manager, including, but not limited to providing insights and competitive intelligence activity and process, dissemination of business intelligence to Senior Management Team, contribute in strategic planning processes by interpreting and communicating key trends and recommendations on business opportunities related to those trends.