Consultant at Antal International
Views:154 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Commercial Credit Control - Manufacturing/Auto (8-11 yrs)
1. Propose guidelines for granting Company credit; ensure proper management of credit policies, in compliance with the envisaged rules and procedures.
2. Risk Assessment: Adherence to defined credit policies and processes Customer credit.
3. Approval of payment conditions, requests for extensions, guarantees and payment instruments on sales team proposal.
4. Definition of debt recovery plans in consultation with sales team
5. Definition of customer receipts target per month and quarter based on due dates and commercial planning.
6. Monitoring collections per customer and management of trade-offs in the period after consultation with sales team
7. Factoring management
8. Monitoring due dates, dispute management and bad debt provision/fund
9. Build financial database by identifying sources of information, assembling, verifying, and backing up data.
10. Analysis of dealer wise receivable status and submit reports with related stake holders.
11. Dealer credit evaluation and updated credit limits in SAP system
MANAGEMENT OF SALES ORDERS
1. Managing the material entry of sales orders and/or returns on SAP and management of changes to the same during the period, based on input from sales team.
2. Preparation and managing of customer and supplier master data.
3. Sales price check, entry & modification in relevant portal in agreement with sales team
Education: CA/ICWA Inter or MBA (finance) with 8-10 years of experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.