Consultant at Michael Page
Views:134 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Commercial Controller - Shipping & Logistics Firm (8-10 yrs)
Client is a Multinational Company in Shipping and Logistics and Ports and is a very profitable company and is hiring for the role of Manager - Commercial and reports to General manager Commercial Controller
Please Note: Candidate from the Logistics sector will only be shortlisted
Key Responsibilities :
1. Pre and post evaluation of schemes / discounts.
2. Proposing the products that we sell to the CC and analysing the same.
3. Recommending the pricing for each product and its analysis
4. Collating and analysing of:
i. Commercial KPIs
ii. Ageing of debtors
iii. Damages and claims
5. Deep analysis of prices and discounts; both previous months and future months.
6. Analyzing market trend to recommend pricing for all the products offered by the region.
7. Preparation and finalization of Rate Card (one-time, need-based and annual review) for cross billing within different Bus including its analysis.
8. Analyze the financial implications of the commercial terms agreed with customers.
9. Must understand drivers of volume, revenue, and operating cost and analyse the same to give prescriptive recommendations to each BU and ensure outcome.
10. Must understand the drivers of each BU, customer segmentation, industry segmentation, and the needs of the customer.
11. Ensure implementation of accounts receivable procedures and policies including updating the same from time to time.
12. Must do competition benchmarking of all drivers of competition of ours and of customers.
13. Adherence to commercial policies and updating the same from time to time.
14. Analyzing and monitoring sales-person wise performance by BU across the Region.
15. Analyzing and monitoring adherence to the SLAs in the contracts executed with the customers.
16. Analyzing and monitoring customer-wise profitability by BU across the Region.
17. Analyzing and monitoring product-wise profitability by BU across the Region
18. Analyzing financial and operational results to understand business performance on daily, weekly and monthly basis and recommend actions for the future including monitoring of the recommended actions
19. Update credit limits and credit days and ensure that it is adhered to.
20. Ensuring monitoring of dues beyond limits / days and ensuring plans are in place to collect overdues including delivery of the plans
21. Planning and forecasting of volumes, revenue, and operating margin
22. Monitor monthly financial results with Plan along with the Financial Controller and give prescriptive recommendations and monitor the outcome so that each BU meets its plan consistently
Experience Required 8-10 Years
Budget 25 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.