Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:623 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Commercial (12-14 yrs)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Post Graduate/ Graduate in Commercial Management with 12-14 years in a reputed EPC firm or process industries or heavy engineering equipment manufacturing unit in commercial department;
- Need to have good risk management skills;
- Must have good communication skill (English & Hindi);
- Must be a good team player;
- Must have positive attitude and hard working;
- Good skill in MS Office as well as financial reporting abilities
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- Must have work experience in commercial deptt with financial managements, negotiations and agreeing contracts
- Must have experience in tender processing
- Must have experience handling commercial matters in a EPC company
- Preparation and circulation of contract documents with commercial clauses, terms and conditions
- Review and preparation of GIST or questionnaires from commercial documents of other EPC vendors/ tenders
- Shall have good experience in financial planning/costing/budgeting of projects and its smooth execution
- Work experience with lenders and lenders engineers.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION :
Manager - Commercial is responsible for building relationships with clients to explore possibilities for new contracts or projects,designing business plans in line with Company's strategy and objectives, utilizing analytics tools to create action plans and business KPIs. He is also responsible for understanding contractual obligations and abiding by compliance norms, working with various stakeholders to ensure business plans are effectively rolled out and driving business efficiency and profitability by identifying and implementing process improvements to optimize performance wherever possible.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Role includes financial management of projects, negotiating and agreeing contracts.
- Preparation of contracts and its commercial clauses
- Working in tender process
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the finances of the project.
- Financial planning and budgeting Estimation
- Review with EPC vendors/ package vendors/ Suppliers / consultancy firms
- Financial reporting is also responsibility of Manager-commercial.
WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Stay / Accommodation Has to Stay in the Company provided accommodation or any other within the vicinity of the Rebuild Centre.
- Defined Succession planning and assured success for performers
Job Role : Full-time
Preferable Age Group : 40 - 45 Years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.