Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:129 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Collections Strategy Analytics - BFSI/KPO (8-15 yrs)
Manager - Collections Specialized Strategy
- This role will be responsible for Collections Strategy analytics to generate insights in strategy development, implementation, and performance monitoring of complex, regulatory-sensitive loss mitigation programs.
- The person in this role will participate in the design of challenger (test) strategies including eligibility criteria, opportunity sizing, performance monitoring, and on-going strategy enhancement. The creation and delivery of presentations to cross functional audiences is essential. In addition, there is on-going responsibilities for maintaining key performance reporting and strategy documentation.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Lead analytics to design, test, and monitor performance of strategy changes for loss mitigation treatment programs (e.g., re-age, forbearance / hardship, settlements, deferrals for natural disasters, extensions).
- Utilize advanced analytics and technical aptitude to develop strategy challengers and provide support for strategic initiatives (e.g. CHAID decision tree, segmentation, data mining/profiling).
- Develop and validate strategy design, including fair lending and legal reviews
- Partner with multiple groups to implement strategy changes and assess postimplementation execution and performance.
- Proactively communicate and engage across multiple levels, on the status of project progress and analytic priorities
- Ensure strategy documentation is comprehensive, accurate and up to date (i.e., audit ready).
- Support regular reviews of strategies with Compliance, Legal and Fair Lending to ensure strategies comply with applicable laws, regulations and company policies.
- Lead analytics required for regulatory requirements, internal / external audits, and to address issues.
- Partner with Specialized Customer Processes team and Operations to ensure loss mitigation programs are implemented and working as intended.
- Drive enhancements to performance reporting for loss mitigation programs, including volumes, financial performance, and non-financial performance.
- Own loss mitigation program reporting analytics: identify trends, interpret performance, and clearly present findings / recommendations to senior Collections leadership.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science/Engineering or other quantitative majors.
- Minimum 5+ years combined experience in financial services, collections, operations, data analytics, or computer programming
- Minimum 2 years of experience with proven ability to extract unstructured and structured data with strong programming ability in SAS, SQL, R, Python or other programming languages.
- Strong hands-on experience in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, in a clear, concise manner
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, prioritization, time management skills
- Ability to drive decisions based on quantitative analysis and creative thinking.
- Good understanding of bank card, private-label, or financial services business
- 2+ years' experience in a Collections environment, and familiarity with regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of SYF data warehouse environment
- 1+ year's demonstrated success developing and implementing strategies including champion/challenger or test/control with performance monitorin
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.