Consultant at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:87 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Collection & Retention - Telecom/ISP & Banking (9-15 yrs)
Role Name: Manager - CCNR
Purpose of the role :
Responsible for leading the collections & retentions for all the business locations in Andhra Pradesh. Work with the operations & branch heads and improve the retentions, thus manage the churn for AP business
Key Responsibilities :
- Monitor & provide guidance to team members to ensure collections happen on time
- Work towards reducing the churn and support the business development
- Provide quality resolution to the customers by expediting and identifying the gap
- Work with other teams to resolve the customer queries or complaints
- Manage Collection metrics & work towards month on month improvement
- Identify and initiate process improvements
- Support team in handling escalation
- Design and ensure implementation of retention process in the company.
- Prepare and submit annual retention plan and budget to management covering retention and deactivation
- Design and implement approval metrics for retention process
- Design MIS format to track retentions and deactivations.
- Monitor telephone calls of retention executive to customers to do quality audit.
- Analyze repeat complaints and suggest permanent solution leading to high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure collection & retention executives achieve their targets as per approved budget.
- Monitor and ensure shifting, deactivations, reactivation requests received are promptly attended.
- Provide consistent support to new recruits
- Provide timely updates to the management on collection & retention metrics
Educational & Experience requirements:
- Graduate/Post Graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 9- 15 years of work experience with proven record of handling large teams
Key Personal Attributes:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be collaborative in approach and a team player
- Very good at networking, negotiations and influencing
- Capability to understand the customer needs and strong business acumen.