Senior Talent Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:212 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - COE Lead - Six Sigma Green Belt (7-11 yrs)
COE Lead - Manager (Six Sigma Green Belt Mandatory) US Shift
Role Summary :
- The COE teams responsibility is to ensure Process Improvement, Quality, Training & Development, MIS Reporting, Documentation & A/P invoice- s Exception Handling process.
- This position will support and manage various function of excellence for A/P & A/R team and or any ad-hoc projects in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
Job Requirements :
Education : At least B. Com graduate; M. Com, MBAs in Finance, Six Sigma (Green Belt) mandatory
Relevant Experience :
- 7+ years- experience in driving process improvement projects.
- Setting up and driving Quality and Training
- Handling a centralised reporting/MIS function
- Knowledge in Real estate accounting, or property accounting a plus
- Six Sigma Green Belt & above mandatory
- 6 years or more of leadership experience (must have handled team size of 10+ team members)
- Experience must include the successful deployment of lean approach.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Technical Know-how/Tools used
- Shall have good knowledge of Quality Improvement / Excellence operations and Lean Management.
- Expert Knowledge and ability to oversee, conduct and improve processes pertaining to quality, and training.
- Expert knowledge of tools, practices and considerations for quality.
- Basic theoretical knowledge of A/P invoices Exception Handling
- Basic theoretical knowledge of A/P and A/R processes but not mandatory
- Expert knowledge of key quality concepts and ability to leverage them to guide process owners and oversee process improvements
- Advanced Knowledge and ability to create standard internal management reports & dashboards for the function
- Intermediate understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound business decisions
- Advanced understanding of internal controls and ability to assist and oversee in the development of Quality & training.
- Advanced knowledge and application of automation tools and ability to leverage them to enhance process efficiencies, analysis and reporting
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office, Excel or process automation tool specifically
- Basic Experience in property management software, such as Yardi is a plus
Behavioural Skills :
- Ability to lead teams through ambiguous situations by virtue of organizational knowledge, insights, past experience and support teams to adapt their ways of working
- Ability to drive self and others in a team to be agile and build new ideas and creative approaches to address challenges
- Ability to ensure inclusiveness in ways of working with the team, acknowledging and uncovering unconscious biases, creating a trusting workplace
- Ability to drive strategy and adapt to new information and industry changes and shift team priorities when needed
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of business strategies, metrics and trends impacting the achievement of business and enterprise goals in decision making
- Ability to map explicit, implicit and unstated needs of both existing & potential stakeholders leading to tailored delivery, continued relevance and higher satisfaction along with building trust and long-term relationship with stakeholders
- Ability to mentor and counsel team members, setting aside time for periodic coaching conversations and encourages conversation on purpose and career growth
- Ability to champion systems for shared learning, knowledge management and preservation, and suggests ways to incorporate learning across teams and engage in continuous learning
- Ability to set and act to reach challenging goals for self and others, with tactful prioritization and planning to attain goals and achieve exceptional performance and results
- Ability to make systematic effort to seamlessly obtain needed data or feedback for logical and data-driven solutioning and uses lateral thinking to solve problems
- Ability to encourage co-creation and leverage connections made to deliver results and respect conflicting opinions
- Ability to articulate both simple and complex ideas, practices active listening, can understand the main ideas of complex text & interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity in English
Roles & Responsibilities :
Operational Excellence :
1. Responsible for full oversight of COE processes within the department, ensuring targets are achieved in accordance with company policy.
2. Partner with A/P & A/R manager and Business Analyst on driving best practices and guiding cross department teams to develop high-quality solutions that perform well and are scalable.
3. Implement the operational model/framework for Quality Excellence and Training.
4. Build a central reporting team and produce regular dashboard
5. Working with the process trainer on improvising training materials
6. Effectively support and coach Quality Team in their Quality Excellence journey, including lean six-sigma aspects, Capacity and Throughput improvement, Maturity Assessments, problem-solving, and any other efficiency improvement.
7. Represent Quality at senior management and review meetings.
8. To manage the day to-day operations with a COE team and meet the required service levels, quality and productivity
9. Analyzing team performance; identifying plans for improvements; and maintaining a track of the same.
10. Devise and deliver solutions to enhance Quality of Service and to prevent future problems.
11. Track and analyze the trends in Quality & Training and generate statistical reports.
12. Ability to multi-task and conduct business training (pre-process & process)
13. Conduct and oversee process improvement initiatives, including automation
14. Proactively identify areas for transition and implementation thereon
15. Perform ad-hoc responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
Stakeholder Management :
1. Provide pro-active updates and analysis to senior management
2. Support periodic and ad hoc information requests, analysis, or reports from management and other teams
3. Engage key stakeholders and internal customers to ensure expectations are clearly defined and are being met in accordance with organization requirements
Governance & Compliance :
1. Develop, document, implement and manage COE processes, controls and systems to ensure appropriate level of internal control
2. Support development and implementation of all quality policies & procedures in compliance with company policy and applicable standards
3. Support company growth and process improvement initiatives while maintaining a high standard of quality and effective internal controls
4. Establish proper records, approvals, documentation for COE process
People Management :
1. Train and develop members of the team; monitor and advise on progress made to enhance their professional development
2. Deploy people initiatives across the employee life cycle to improve team culture, drive superior engagement & retain key performers
3. Conduct periodic reviews and ensure timely course correction
Key Result Areas :
1. Approachable and supportive towards the team. Should have the ability to motivate the team in the right direction to achieve the targets
2. Oversees the entire COE process and propose improvement ideas/suggestion to gain process efficiency and effectiveness
3. Needs to have essential knowledge, tools and a context to understand the type of errors that are occurring and be able to manage the risk accordingly. Perform RCA- CAPA for and identify training needs.
4. Interface with cross functional teams and senior level management in communicating and resolving issues.
5. Responsible for various monthly Analysis reporting requirements for Quality, Training and Exception Handling.
6. Building and maintaining relationships with employees, internal and external stakeholders
7. Act as a single point of contact for resolving any dispute for COE team
8. Manage information requests during the year or year-end audits and respond to requests for information during internal audit
9. Other projects as directed by management
10. Ensure timely and effective communication