Manager - Cloud Security Architecture & Operations - FinTech (15-20 yrs)
Manager - Security Architecture & Operations
Experience: 15 - 20 yrs
- Leadership and management of our Cloud Security Operations team including hiring, developing & retaining personnel, workload assignment, process development and some light project management.
- Lead the Security Operations team responsible for monitoring and responding to Security Events.
- Direct the Security Incident Response Program and assist with related matters resulting from security investigations.
- Bachelor's degree with a technology focus, especially Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience as a lead or manager.
- 7+ years experience in Information Security is required.
- Knowledge of IT governance and control methodologies such as Payment Card Industry (PCI), ISO 27001, SOC1/2, HIPAA, FedRAMP/NIST 800-53 rev 4
- Self-starter that can drive complex projects with minimal guidance/oversight.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of general UNIX systems administration (CentOS/Linux preferred)
- Knowledge of standard UNIX infrastructure tools. (DHCP, DNS, NTP, SYSLOG, SSH, IPSec etc)
- One or more scripting or programming languages (Perl, C, Shell, and Python etc) is a plus
- Exposure to open source infrastructure management and automation tools is required
- Security incident response in coordination with other teams across the company and/or externally as required
- Security engineering experience, including experience implementing encryption, intrusion detection, network security, multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.), directory services (Active Directory, LDAP), Virtualization Security, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools and log management, web application and network vulnerability scanning, etc.
- Experience with Network Security technologies including Firewalls, IDS/IPS system, cryptographic systems, identity management systems, RADIUS, and TACACS
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSNA, GSEC, and PMP certifications are a plus. RHCE or Linux certification is a plus.
Bonus if you have prior FinTech or financial services experience