Partner at Infinite HR
Views:207 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Cloud & IT Infrastructure - BFSI (10-12 yrs)
- Design, deploy and manage dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on native as well as cloud infrastructure.
- Manage cloud Infrastructure including compute, OS (Unix /window), networking, storage, middleware, tools, Micro-Service Orchestration, DevOps tools, Backup solution.
- Deploy and Manage complex, multi-tier applications on AWS cloud.
- Perform Capacity Management, Sizing and TCO for infrastructure requirements.
- Implementing and Managing cloud infrastructure security and governance.
- Procure and manage leased lines / MPLS lines with exchanges.
- Define and manage IT Disaster Recovery Strategy for organization, unsure uptime.
- Define software and hardware standards in collaboration with stakeholders and owners.
- Test server performance plus provide network presentation statistics.
- Oversee operational costs, conduct near along with long-term financial estimates for expanded functionality and user base.
- Ensure to practice IT asset management inclusive of component inventory maintenance and associated documentation.
- Negotiate with outsourcers, vendors and contractors for infrastructure-specific products and services secure.
- Proven experience in on-premises and cloud IT infrastructure management in a complex, customer-facing environment with significant reliability and uptime requirements, preferably in Broking/ BFSI industry.
- Ability to continue to optimize the cost of Cloud based workloads once they are moved to AWS/ Azure as part of overall infrastructure cost optimization
- Possess experience and background in infrastructure architecture, systems administration, network administration and storage administration.
- Demonstrates the business and financial acumen necessary to develop and present data-based ideas and solutions in a clear, concise, organized manner.
- Experience managing IP based networks, WAN technologies, virtual server technologies, cloud, DHCP/DNS, SAN/NAS storage, Multicast/Broadcast.
- Knowledgeable across a broad set of infrastructure platforms (commodity hardware, windows OS, Linux OS, etc)
- Leadership skills in leading an IT infrastructure and operations organizations towards Cloud-first operations and Agile mindset
- Good organization change management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently.
- Strong analytical capability and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 10 to 12 years of relevant experience.
- BE or BCA from reputed institute.
- Preferably certification in AWS cloud infrastructure management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.