Partner at Infinite HR
Views:198 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - Cloud & IT Infrastructure - BFSI (10-12 yrs)
Manager - Cloud & IT Infrastructure
- Design, deploy and manage dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on native as well as cloud infrastructure.
- Manage on premise and cloud Infrastructure including compute, OS (Unix /window), networking, storage, middleware, tools, Micro-Service Orchestration, DevOps tools, Backup solution.
- Procure and manage leased lines / MPLS lines with exchanges.
- Deploy and Manage complex, multi-tier applications on AWS and Azure.
- Perform Capacity Management, Sizing and TCO for infrastructure requirements.
- Implementing and Managing cloud infrastructure security and governance.
- Define and manage IT Disaster Recovery Strategy for organization, unsure uptime.
- Define software and hardware standards in collaboration with stakeholders and owners.
- Test server performance plus provide network presentation statistics.
- Oversee operational costs, conduct near along with long-term financial estimates for expanded functionality and user base.
- Ensure to practice IT asset management inclusive of component inventory maintenance and associated documentation.
- Negotiate with outsourcers, vendors and contractors for infrastructure-specific products and services secure.
- Proven experience in on-premises and cloud IT infrastructure management in a complex, customer-facing environment with significant reliability and uptime requirements, preferably in Broking/ BFSI industry.
- Ability to continue to optimize the cost of Cloud based workloads once they are moved to AWS/ Azure as part of overall infrastructure cost optimization
- Possess experience and background in infrastructure architecture, systems administration, network administration and storage administration.
- Demonstrates the business and financial acumen necessary to develop and present data-based ideas and solutions in a clear, concise, organized manner.
- Experience managing IP based networks, WAN technologies, virtual server technologies, cloud, DHCP/DNS, SAN/NAS storage, Multicast/Broadcast.
- Knowledgeable across a broad set of infrastructure platforms (commodity hardware, windows OS, Linux OS, etc)
- Leadership skills in leading an IT infrastructure and operations organizations towards Cloud-first operations and Agile mindset
- Good organization change management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently.
- Strong analytical capability and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 10 to 12 years of relevant experience.
- BE or BCA from reputed institute.
- Preferably certification in AWS / Azure cloud infrastructure management.