Consultant - Finance & Operations at Crescendo Global
Views:1235 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Manager - Client Servicing - Credit Process - BFSI (5-8 yrs)
Client Servicing job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 5-8 years of experience. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic professional who is keen to grow his/her career in Operations, Data Management, Client Interaction and Escalation handling. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading company which provides consumers information and tools for gaining a clear understanding of their credit history and financial reputation.
- Day-to-day operations of the CIR(Credit Information Report) query process and provide resolutions for issue that may arise in Commercial Bureau Application.
- Understanding of the functional aspects of the Commercial Bureau Application.
- Understanding of commercial data and the match merge rules in the system.
- Meeting TATs & Accuracy standards in conjunction with the company's requirements and expectations.
- Preparing daily/monthly reports with details of the productivity, quality & SLAs and share the same with the Sales team and the management.
- Maintaining high standard of quality & achieving high level of productivity.
- Work closely with Technical, Operational and Sales team from the business to achieve the client servicing objectives.
- Increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Ability to manage relationships effectively and work effectively as part of a team.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the senior/management.
- Graduate / Post-Graduate from reputed Universities.
- 5 - 7 years- relevant experience in Operations / data management from BFSI companies.
- Domain knowledge in Banking / Finance/ Credit Bureau vertical and familiarity with Database operations (Indian Industry)
- Good working knowledge and experience in using Hadoop HiveQL, SQL and MS Office, i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong Analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely strong Customer focus.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Self-motivated, ability to manage day-to-day activities with minimum supervision.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU - An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.