Director HR at The Skill Labs
Views:6792 Applications:498 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Manager - Client Growth - Client Success (3-6 yrs)
Client Success Team is responsible for retaining, growing wallet share, and nurturing relationships with existing clients across various target industries in that region by offering complete suite of solutions for packaging - Design, Development & Procurement
Key Responsibilities Areas:
Product Adoption - Understand the functionalities of our cloud-based scalable technology platform and products for the packaging industry and assess the right opportunities to showcase value addition through product adoption.
Upselling/Cross-selling - Strategically engage the client to upsell design, development, procurement and the complete suite of packaging solutions to the client
Growing wallet share - Identify opportunity areas to grow business with existing accounts through dedicated account mining, networking, and continuously promoting company's value proposition on the areas of price, service, and quality
- Focusing on sustainable profitable relationships - Develop and maintain multiple open communication channels that facilitate transparency, impeccable SLA adherence, retention, and overall goodwill with all stakeholders within client organizations.
- 3-5 years of sales experience (MBA from top institute is a plus)
- Excellent analytical skills with structured thinking and complex problem-solving ability
- Previous experience with account management-handling complex multi business unit level sales through account mining, cross-selling, and up-selling techniques
- Fast learning, networking and researching skills, high energy levels, ability to meet defined targets, sound understanding of business principles
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable hours
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.