Recruitment Manager at Flipcarbon Integrated Pvt Ltd
Views:565 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Manager - Civil Project & Construction - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Civil Project & Construction Manager - FMCG
- Proven working experience 10 to 15 years minimum in Civil and Construction projects management ( making it happen): 5 years experience in an international project environment context within which, projects were defined and budgeted, assessed and implemented (entire project life cycle) / Preferably Green Field or major Brown Field.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process. Familiarity with costruction management software packages. Ability to plan and see the "Big picture".
- Competent in conflict and crisit management. Leadership and human resources management and Good communication skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Capital Investment projects management in food industry.
- Very good competencies in SHE and Determination of methods to minimise the likelihood of injuries or damages to people and/or equipment (SH&E)
- Factory operations (as required) is highly appreciated.
- NPTC (as required).
- People development and management tools (including PDP, coaching, competences training, career and succession planning, recruitment and development).
- Participation in Early Management, MCIP and NGHE workshop and Factory Engineering College.