HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:2616 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:208
Manager - City Operations - Internet/eCommerce (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- City Operations Manager will be responsible for the smooth functioning of all services that define customer experience at the service centers. City Operations Manager will also be responsible to build and train the ground operations team.
- Own the P&L for all service centers in the city and drive overall profitability by keeping a strong control over cost.
- Build SOP 's and set up properties across region.
- Ensure that the services are delivered in line with the contractual commitments and within budgets
- Maintain all records related to the performance of facility management operations on Facilities
- Own NPS scores for the city and run projects to drive customer experience.
- Hire Micromarket Managers, and train them to manage the overall operations of each service centers.
- Oversee delivery of various services including Scheduled car services, Denting and painting, Cashless insurance repairs, Exterior and interior car care services, Wheel, rim and alloy care to drive maximum customer experience
- Build and grow best-in-class partner network across services; Monitor processes and improve service quality provided by different partners to ensure internal service level targets are met.
- Define the day-to-day responsibilities of the team, set up reporting structure and monitor metrics on a regular basis.
- Implement new tools created by the Technology team and drive usage.
- Conduct On boarding and regular training of the field ops team
- Excellent communication skills
- User centered approach to problem solving
- Ability to lead in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Awareness of geographical areas
- Go Getter, aggressive attitude
- Team handling spirit
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.