HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:1448 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager/Chief Manager - Documentation - Corporate Banking (5-6 yrs)
1. Portfolio Handling a specified portfolio of clients in Wholesale Banking as a Service RM.
2. Sanction Letter Issuance of sanction letter as per the terms and conditions of approved Term Sheet
3. Documentation - Issuance of security documents as per the terms of sanction
- Interact with clients and negotiate if need be on the format of documents, refer to legal / approvers with appropriate justification on the changes suggested and
- Get the documents executed from the clients.
4. Verification of Constitutional documents (MOA, Partnership Deed, etc.), Authorisations (BR, Partnership, Letters, etc.) for availing facilities, creating security, execution of documents and scrutiny of executed documents to ensure proper execution.
5. ROC / CERSAI compliances Arranging to file of necessary forms with ROC and CERSAI.
6. Disbursement Ensuring proper execution of documents/compliance with the terms and conditions of sanction and receipt of approvals for deferrals in case of non-submission / discrepant documents
7. Tracking of deferral Tracking deferrals and ensuring that all deferrals are closed within timelines.
8. Custodian Ensuring proper care and safety of documents held in FRFC and complying with the laid down process/procedure for safekeeping of documents
9. Document Tracking Tracking of documents for a receipt; deferral; expiry etc thru- DTS system
10. Liaison With clients, Relationship team, Legal; Credit; Operations etc for timely and smooth execution of deliverables and resolution of issues