Recruiter at Arcent Global
Views:247 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Channel Sales - IT (8-15 yrs)
We are a 13 year young recruitment firm with a global reach named ArCent Global. We provide dependable top level talent to our clients. Most of our clients are leading MNCs and CMM level companies.
- We are looking for ChannelSalesManager (to be based in Noida) for our client which is worlds & India's leading Geographic Information System (GIS) software and solutions provider, present in multiple regional offices across India with corporate headquarters in Noida. As market leaders for GIS, they use cutting-edge technology to deliver valuable location-based intelligence to their customers a process that helps them to see more and do more with their information. The client started their operation in 1996 in India, till 2019 this organization was a JV between a US & an Indian tech giant. But now, its 100% US Company as US parent company has bought the entire stake in India. Now, they have about 400 employees in India, 200 in Noida HO, their plant (makes CDs of GIS software) in has 130 people, remaining spread over Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata + client locations.
Employer is the sole distributor of their US products in India and they sell their software products to government, telecom, and education sector apart from many others too. They have about 5000 clients pan India. The parent company has headquartered in California & is the global leader in GIS software. Their Geographic Information System (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them. Being the leader in GIS software in the Indian market, plays the role of the thought leader. They address unique business challenges in Manufacturing, BFSI and Retail segments through location analytics .
- Develop and own partner strategy, strategic account plans, and key executive relationships - including growth opportunities, action planning, and revenue forecasting.
- Drive given goals and channel revenue target in assigned region.
- Achieve revenue targets via assigned/managed partners within given region. Do regular analysis and optimisation of channel partners
- Developing and executing territory plans with channel partners and aligning partner plans with Industry priorities - Govt (central and states, education, defence and home land security), Utility, Telecom, Mining, Infrastructure, Transportation, URBAN and Enterprise.
- Recruiting, training and enabling channel partners
- Build Sales, Pre-Sales and Delivery capabilities within Channel Partners
- Establish and build long-term and productive relationships with channel partners.
- Structure proposals working with internal teams to negotiate and close deals.
- Be the first point of contact for partners around all key areas (enablement, opportunity assistance & closures, lead generation, training, etc.)
- Maintain a thorough understanding of product & solution offering and its competitive advantages, actively monitor the competitive landscape and provide feedback to the business.
- Plan and drive activities with assigned managed partners to drive maximum return to engagements.
- Gain a deep understanding of assigned/managed channel partners to manage and maintain/update information in internal CRM Systems SFDC. Ensuring all information supplied is up-to-date, accurate and comprehensive.
- Actively contribute towards the improvement of team and operation, participating in team meetings, discussions and other activities with a focus on development & revenue goal attainment.
- Providing on-going support to the entire India team's in the region
Minimum Skills required:
- Must have a strong understanding of partner ecosystem in assigned region.
- Ability to drive thought-leadership discussion with key executive sponsors of assigned/managed partners.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of sales & business development along with partner management.
- Experience in developing & successfully executing channel programs.
- Proven track record of managing indirect sales teams within assigned partners.
- Team player with the ability to work with and navigate through various cross-functional teams not restricted to sales, pre-sales, marketing, technical support, etc.
- Manage and maximize customer acquisition and growth through our channel partners. Implement processes for managing, engaging, and expanding partnerships.
- Understanding of enterprise applications/ software including GIS.
- Ability to assist partners in driving customer engagements including ability to take joint meetings with end customers and channel partners.