Manager - Channel Sales - B2B Cloud Telephony/SaaS (7-8 yrs)
Cloud/SAAS Sales manager - Channel sales | B2B Cloud Telephony Co.
Are you looking to join a fast growing cloud telephony company where you could use your experience and leverage on the growth? Then, please read on.
- Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Currently operating in major cities, the startup is focused on increasing its reach in tier 2 and 3 cities and towns, which are largely untapped markets. They also have their operations set up across South Asia, Middle East, and Latin America. Led by a visionary founder, whose experience covers business, technology, sales, and operations, the team is built on trust, motivation, learning, and improvement.
- As a Cloud / SAAS Sales manager - Channel sales, you will be looking in to building new sales strategies, working with cross-functional teams and revenue growth.
What you will do:
- Driving the sales through reseller network and driving alliances with potential partners to create multiple channels for new customer acquisition.
- Leading the strategies and team driving the business to grow 10X in next 3 years.
- Uncovering the growth path by building offline GTM channels.
- Driving team with recruitment, training program, setting process, goals & performance review.
- Driving strategies with planning experimentation and opening growth potential of driving sales through channels in India and further to global market.
- Designing processes, revenue projections and roadmap.
- Working with different team to plan & execute processes.
- Designing process for partners onboarding, training and success.
- What you need to have:
- Experience in managing teams of channel sales and driving sales through alliances and reseller base.
- Experience working with management consulting firms, business process outsourcers, IT sourcing companies, marketing service providers, creative & digital agencies, analytics & business intelligence consultancies, and customer experience consultancies.
- Proven ability to communicate with partners at all levels within an organization.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation & documentation skills.
- Understanding of all parts of a partner lifecycle, starting with profiling/recruitment.
Annual CTC: Rupees 15,00,000 to 20,00,000