Manager - Channel Marketing - FMCD (7-12 yrs)
Job Profile - Channel Marketing Manager
To develop Channel marketing programs and lead regional channel programs working with partners across the region. Focus on programs and schemes, Monitor the demand generation and pipeline creation program for the entire portfolio, Track and manage leads generated from events to partners.
Channel Marketing Programs and Partner Enablement - Strategy and monitoring
- Training & Certifications, partner communications, focussed programs for large IT SI's, services, line of business programs, channel policy design & development, periodic review, Scheme Design & Implementation.
- Build partnerships and co-marketing programs with resellers and distributors. Manage database and enroll partners. Plan and strategies partner journey in the partner program to grow sales and revenue.
- Plan & strategize managed partner programs, run rebate programs, warrior programs, MDFs, loyalty programs, focussed initiatives, push for deal generation, marketing automation, training, demo programs & service support
- Vertiv Partner Portal - Content Development & Maintenance. Deal gen, lead automation, co-branded assets, price lists, configurator, training & certifications, campaign material, scheme docs, webinars updates. Adopt and advocate the use of partner-oriented tools (portal, locator, MDF, Schemes etc.)
- Establish and drive updates for own and partner websites via portal tools and other top-funnel awareness
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.