Recruitment Sourcing Manager at Allegis
Views:86 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Change Management - Human Resources Function (7-9 yrs)
- Leadership: Spearhead Change Management capability within the practice, develop strong relations with global partners. Establish change management pillar of expertise within the practice, grow and steer a team of change specialists and learning design / content development specialists
- Project Delivery: Enable delivery and execution of change management strategy for global large transformation programs in partnership with global offices.
Steer learning design and content development efforts using latest market technologies and digital solutions. Provide advice and guidance as a subject matter expert and work effectively as part of a large distributed program team. Ensure quality of delivery and all aspects of operational management. Manage engagement risk, project economics, manage escalations and ensure effective planning and budgeting
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach, define and set goals, conduct performance reviews and ensure ongoing learning and development of the team
Skills and attributes for success
- Change management with experience in managing one or more key areas of a change program
- Change strategy and visioning
- Building a case for change
- Change impact assessment
- Business readiness assessment
- Change interventions - design, deploy, measure, sustain
- Business adoption
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Training strategy
- Change integration
- Change network - design, deploy
- Benefits management and tracking
- Experience in facilitating workshops and design sessions with global clients
- Experience in Communications strategy, planning, execution
- Experience in driving change interventions, creating an effective change agent network and change champions
- Experience / knowledge of digital solutions enabling change, gamification, visualization, day-in-life-of workshops
- Experience in change analytics, measurement and tracking of change
- Knowledge of statistical tools preferred - including SPSS, Power BI, R, Spotfire
- Strong awareness and experience in HR systems - HCM solutions and RPA
- Knowledge of one or more HCM cloud - Oracle, SAP and other out-of-box HR technologies
- Working knowledge of Robotic process automation and its application in HR
- Working knowledge of Project management
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Post graduate degree or equivalent with a specialization in Human Resources (India or abroad)
- A change practitioner with 10-14 years of hands on experience in executing large complex organization change and transformation projects
- Experience in managing change for ERP transformation programs preferred.
- Experience in advising and guiding clients in complex transformation programs with key domain expertise in business readiness, business adoption, change strategy, visioning, execution, stakeholder management, benefits management and communication.
- Demonstrate high integrity and commitment to working in a new, challenging environment
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial instinct, willingness to manage ambiguity and be proactive
- Ability to be commercial and handle complex and multidimensional projects
- Ability to understand the experience of teams and leverage their capabilities
- Ability to advise clients and strong presentation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.