Senior Recruiter at ACME Services
Views:548 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Manager - Category Development - eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
Job Location : Andheri - Mumbai
The category merchandising manager role involves working with Business, Marketing, Design, Content and Product teams. The candidate is required to have a keen category knowledge, fine understanding of online consumer behaviour and user segmentation. The person will have to manage merchandising of the assigned category/categories and would be responsible to :
- Create promotion calendar and plan promotions according to festivals, seasons, events in accordance to category's strategic objectives and TG being targeted.
- Own Visual Merchandising and take responsibility of category page management and category widgets on homepage to drive category goals.
- Work with Design & Content team to create banners with attractive merchandise and appropriate copy for category properties in accordance to the merch plans.
- Contributes in development of merchandising strategy for assigned category based on consumer segment insights, regional requirements, marketplace knowledge, and competitive data.
- Work with category and product team to create customer backwards user journey's on app which will engage the users with easy to understand and well-articulated value propositions.
- Work with Technology or product team to obtain new tools for effective merchandising and customer engagement.
Desired Skills :
Successful candidates will be detail-oriented, able to take direction and will have to collaborate with multiple teams, should be innovative and internally motivated with strong interest in food and online merchandising.
- The ideal candidate will be innovative, team-oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- We are seeking someone with a demonstrated history of using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities.
- Strong communication and analytical skills, a high standard of written English and Great design sense.
B. Tech. / B.E in technology with MBA preferred .
- Aptitude for the organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding trends related to electronics categories.
- 5+ years of experience with an E-commerce or Consumer Internet company as a merchandiser preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.