Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:544 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Manager - Cargo Sales - Logistics Firm (5-7 yrs)
About the client:
Our client has recently launched a separate business catering to intercity travel. This is a strategic business unit for us and will help us achieve our next phase of exponential growth by focusing on providing consumers with a premium, reliable and cost-effective option when it comes to travelling between major cities. Our fleet includes superior Mercedes Benz, Volvo, and Scania multi-axle buses and has very strong technology fundamentals thus enabling us to deliver on a standardized, comfortable and safe experience in every trip.
- Core team member of the new business line of logistics which is critical to improving bus unit economics
- Understand customer segments in Bus cargo and identify the most lucrative segments
- Identify key customer pain points and develop the ideal solutions for such clients
- Build a healthy leads funnel and review it with your manager on a weekly basis
- Continuously strive to convert leads to Sales by designing the right offering for each client
- Focus on customer retention by continuously delivering a competitive offering compared to the competition
Educational Qualifications & Experience Requirements:-
- Btech./ BE/Other undergraduate degrees from a reputed college
- MBA good to have but not must have
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Business Development or Key Account Management role with logistics companies.
- Less than truckload (LTL) Sales experience will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.