Manager - Recruitment at Mount Talent Consulting
Views:368 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Manager - Career Development Cycle (4-12 yrs)
YOU'RE GOOD AT :
- Open Forum calls / Staffing Queries.
- Personal Preferences
- Cross Office Staff (COS) interest.
- Career Development Cycle (CDC):
- Track Case Staffing % and trigger exceptions or swaps to meet 60% -70% case staffing in a CDC cycle
- Staffing Flags - ensuring development opportunity met based on CDC Must Do flags and staffing guidelines, Lateral Integration criteria
- Engage with all Case Leadership on an ongoing basis to monitor the Team's performance and proactively highlight and action changes to an individual's Staffing If needed.
- Weekly CD+ tracker to ensure 100% CD+ discussions at time of staffing
- Expat checklist - Provide inputs on all COS movements in and out of the country. Ensure compliance with local guidelines for all COS candidates in the system.
- Weekly Staffing sheet - Publish the weekly Staffing sheet which serves as an input to Finance and PTO for weekly reconciliation.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS) :
- 8-12 years of experience in HR domain, Staffing experience.
- Experience in a service industry preferably an MNC
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Individual must demonstrate leadership qualities and be willing to take a hands-on approach and also be able to excel in a large international company culture
- Excellent people manager able to motivate and develop the local teams
- Advanced technical skills with proficiency in desktop applications and Excel
- Extensive use of Windows and the following software applications: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Solid business partner with the ability to dialogue, communicate at all levels
- This is an exciting and a challenging position.
- Personal touch - Explain logic of Staffing based on home location, Case preference, CDC input and staffing flexibility.