Recruitment Consultant at Utkarsh Staffing Solutions
Views:2530 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Capacity Planning & Procurement - eCommerce (6-10 yrs)
We have an opening as a Manager-Capacity Planning and procurement with one of our client.
Experience Required : 6+years
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Be responsible for the capacity building operations, that include identifying & forecasting, equipment & infrastructure building requirements
- Lead supplier management KPI and metrics reporting, and develop and work with stakeholders to find and understand deviation and improvement areas
- Provide procurement leadership for the location(s) and alignment with building leadership team to drive efficiencies and improvements in the facility
- Promote process improvement and standardization of processes across all facilities and ensure on-time delivery of capacity (Infrastructure & Facilities,) as agreed
- Track the performance metrics (e.g. Targeted capabilities, daily throughput, cost and process, stability, safety procedures and legal clearances at the time of handover) and start a safety and Compliance audit process for all supply chain facilities
- Initiate a process of monthly facilities audit conducted by Company staff for all supply chain facilities
- Set up and manage a streamlined process for centralised procurement of services, consumables and assets for all supply chain operations and locations (success measured through speed of operationalisation and compliance to agreed upon performance specs and budget)
- Take over all vendor relationships concerning Infrastructure & facility service providers set up standard contracts for all service providers with consistent terms of service and SLAS
- Create and document SOPs for all capacity related issues and requirements
- Align with the Associate Director - Supply Chain Operations to provide procurement operations for the facility, including: forecasting of non-inventory products, inventory management, non-inventory flow and space models, cycle counts, supplier management, procurement transaction and expediting support
- Partner with the supply chain planning team to improve medium to long term forecasting of capacity requirements and improve our ability to predict and respond to short term and longer term capacity requirement based on data
- Manage related KPI to measure, control and benchmark procurement processes including creation of recurring metrics reports
- Align with Internal customers, Finance and Procurement Operations to understand budgetary targets by building to develop an agreed method of measuring and defining savings, value and other category metrics
- Build the category metrics model based on input from the category team to track and monitor performance to the category strategy
- Measure actual vs planned savings and advice team of trends, escalate issues and own action plans.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.