Manager - Capacity Planning - eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
Skills & Experience:
Senior training decision analyst project management, pulling data from SQL and driving models on python. Expertise in VBA, python, R. Capacity Planning
- Forecast contacts and plan capacity for worldwide contact center network for Amazon customer service.
- Cost and service optimization for customer service organizations spread across 20+ countries worldwide.
- Manage short term staffing (4-6 weeks) and scheduling for a headcount that runs to tens of thousands supporting multiple businesses and geographies.
- Build short/long term operational plans for different global sites to optimize variable costs associated with staffing
- Improve performance to plan by identifying, measuring and managing key metrics related to customer service
- Capture the right metrics to influence stakeholders and measure success
- Participate in global customer service initiatives and project rollouts to cater to growing business needs
- Coordinate with internal and outsourcing network operation teams to meet business service levels.
- Promote process improvement and standardization of processes across all sites in the network.