Manager - Capability Network - Communications & Media/Entertainment Sector (8-13 yrs)
About Accenture :
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations with more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 200 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$32.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2016. You can visit us at http://www.accenture.com.
About Capability Network :
- If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 3,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
- Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Capability Network Videos:
Video title External link -
Accenture Capability Network - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-92pvOH1d_k
Accenture in One Word https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Fo8uNWZ-0
MBA Careers: What makes Accenture different https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bg4u5Sczm8
- Communications and Media (C&M) is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture's Capability Network (CN) team. It focuses in serving clients across specific Industries - Communications, Media & Entertainment.
- Communications - Focuses primarily on industries related with telecommunications and information & communication technology (ICT). This dynamic team serves most of the world's leading wireline, wireless, cable and satellite communications and service providers.
- Media & Entertainment - Focuses on industries like: broadcast, entertainment, print and publishing.
- Globally, CN-C&M works to develop value growth strategies for its clients, who are top-notch organizations, and help improve their offers and go-to-market performance and maximize organizational effectiveness. We work on end-to-end projects delivering management and technology consultancy to help our clients achieve greater profitability, quality and reliability.
- From multi-year major systems integration transformation deals to shorter more agile engagements, we have a rapidly expanding portfolio of hyper-growth clients and an increasing footprint with next-gen technology and industry practices.
- Should you look forward to grow, learn, deliver and network within a highly professional and dynamic environment which includes a wide range of world-class experts, CN-C&M gives you a perfect Launchpad to your career journey.
- Added with tremendous prospects, you will be travelling extensively, both locally/globally, in exploring the world delivering value and would get plenty of opportunities to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
- We welcome you to be part of the forward looking - next-generation- working group!!
Skill/Operating Group : CMT
Level : Manager
Location - Mumbai
Travel Percentage - Anywhere between 20-80%
- To act as the lead for the Media & Entertainment lead in the Capability Network (CN) C & M team
- To develop next line of Media & Entertainment team members and grow the practice within CN
- To work with leading Media and Entertainment industry companies, major customers / suppliers / account teams to help sell, develop and execute global strategies and manage complex solutions
- Build capabilities in Marketing and Data Monetization, Advertising Transformation, Digital Driven Channels Transformation, Content Management and Intelligence, Digital Rights Management, etc.
- Identify opportunities for improvement for Accenture video products - Accenture Video Solutions & Accenture Video Analytics (AVA) and provide guidance / inputs to product owners
- Provide inputs for building a product roadmap for AVS & AVA
- Business development - Generate new pipeline in the media industry globally working along with local account teams.
- Delivery - Engage in client projects as a M&E expert and ensure Accenture delivery is enabled and aligned with client expectations.
- Consulting C&M clients as a B2C video solution SME on product management
- Competitive benchmarking against other products in the market
- Track industry trends and understand client needs to continuously evolve the product roadmap
- Work with existing clients to shape specific custom requirements and lead development / integration
- Work with the Leadership in forming relationship with clients and other teams within Accenture and actively work towards growing the team
- Manage internal & external stakeholder relationships during the delivery phase and help the team liaison with other groups for successful delivery
- Coach the team in the entire delivery lifecycle
- Manage the assignment of resources across projects / engagements based on project requirements and skill set
- Manage the identification and training of team members on new skills and capabilities
- Mentor team members across project and professional development
- Harvest learnings and develop reusable knowledge assets from every engagement
Qualifications: Engineer (preferably) + MBA from Tier-1/2 institutes
Experience: 8 or more years of experience in delivering end-to-end projects in Media & Entertainment Industry focused on video services and analytics, data monetization, advertising, content management, etc.
- Deep expertise in Video Product engineering, exposure to Accenture video solutions is an added advantage, etc.
- Prior experience in top consulting firms on M&E engagements preferred
- Ability to develop and maintain great working relations with clients and other stakeholders
- Ability to understand and communicate with Business and IT, with respect to people, process and technological impacts
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Expertise in sales process with a proven record of stakeholder relationship management
- In-depth understanding of the OTT, Video Services, along with knowledge of tool capabilities, features and functionalities
- Managing analysis, solutioning, development and implementation solutions
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Additional Information: This role demands deep collaboration skills with internal Accenture stakeholders and an ability to innovate for results
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.