Recruitment Consultant at Ace Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3120 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Manager - Campus Relations (2-3 yrs)
Role : Responsible for the campus program activation from hiring of interns to on boarding into the Trainee programs of the organisation. The individual will also be responsible for ensuring delivery of campus connect initiatives.
- Work closely with Head Talent Acquisition and President HR to design the campus recruitment strategy and identify opportunities for strategic tie-ups or initiatives.
- Design a streamlined campus internship strategy to enable maximum conversion & candidate engagement.
- Implement the Campus Recruitment Program for hiring Management and Engineering Graduates as interns
- Conceptualise and Implement pre-during - and post internship engagement programs for selected interns till on boarding and hand over to the Young Manager Team.
- Responsible for driving campus engagement initiatives towards ensuring talent availability and Employer of Choice status at campus
- Create and maintain a campus alumni program which can also be leveraged during the campus hiring process.
- Monitor the performance of campus candidates and campus programs on various metrics to make continuous improvements.
- Benchmark internal processes against industry standards. Identify and evaluate technology solutions and interventions to increase efficiencies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.