Founder at Centre For Recruitment & Selection Pvt Ltd
Views:803 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Manager - Campus Hiring/Engagement - Infrastructure/Mining Business (2-7 yrs)
EXPERIENCE RANGE: Around 3-5 years. MBA preferred from TIER 1 Campus.
Someone who has worked into similar setup and has handled campus role.
1. You build robust talent pipelines for future Management roles and develop recruitment strategies to ensure intern pipeline positions are filled in a timely and cost effective manner through collaboration with HR business partners and operational managers
2. You represent the Company and our brand to candidates, colleges, and industry partners. You will establish and cultivate brand as an employer that launches rewarding and challenging careers.
3. Actively build an engagement calendar, that augments and boosts Brand image amongst key Universities/ Campuses leading to reinforcing Brand's preferred Employer status. Engagement calendar could include internal as well as external activities/ branding campaigns/ gamifications for students/ case study contests / study tours/
4. You conduct field manager meetings to set expectations, clarify processes and provide regular updates to create a communication pathway that promotes a partnership for acquiring the necessary talent.
5. You are an internal consultant that actively understands staffing needs and develops plans to address those needs by providing consultative recruiting guidance; drive execution of hiring and recruiting strategies and influence outcomes through coaching and storytelling.
6. You will keep a pulse on our industry and develop your knowledge of the current market place and trends to ensure industry leading hiring methodologies.
7. You will create a culture where hiring managers are trained and fully competent to interview and select the best talent to fill business needs. You will conduct behavioral interview training and internal client support.
8. You will execute effective Interns recruiting strategies for delivering top-quality talent and deliver hiring results. You will also Partner cross functionally in working toward developing qualified Intern and Diploma/ Graduate/ Post Graduate candidate pools and pipelines.
9. You serve as the main point of contact for educational institutions and be the liaison between the institution and the business. As well as setting and driving results through college partnerships.