Manager - Campaign Analytics - Bank (3-5 yrs)
Campaign Analytics Manager - Kotak Mahindra Bank
Job Role of Campaign Analytics Manager:-
A. Revenue Contribution:
- Play a key role in meeting the business objectives through customer engagement across multiple-channels and touch-points.
- Work towards increasing the opportunity size for cross sell of products.
B. Strategy / Planning:
- Plan and implement long/short term strategies based on analytically-validated consumer behavior to achieve the business objectives.
- Interact with multiple stakeholders across bank to plan campaign activities.
- Increase throughput by utilizing the most efficient customer touch points.
- Plan and deliver campaigns in collaboration with various stake-holders - Product, Analytics, Marketing and Campaign operations.
- Measure and report the outcome of deployed campaigns to management on a regular basis
D. Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous people, projects and processes simultaneously.
- Ability to conceptualize and automate process to save time and improve efficiency.
- Highly adaptable to work in pressure environment and has the ability to work at all levels both within the organization and externally.
- Know-how of CRM, UNICA and knowledge of SQL will be an added advantage.