Manager Recruitments at Worldspace Search
Views:1344 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager - Call Centre Operations - BPO (4-10 yrs)
Call Centre Operations Manager
Job Description :
- Operations Manager is in charge of handling the entire Call Center operations which includes inbound customer service, outbound and complaints management. He/She will supervise a team of 200 plus executives
- Ensure Team Leaders are delivering individual Service Level Agreements & Key Performance Indicators
- Maximize Productivity.
- Monitoring calls, giving feedback, Preparing reports and report to management on areas of improvement.
- To recruit, induct, develop and support a team delivering verify cautions standards.
- To supervise the workload of the team, allocating team members to optimize service provision and administrative support across the hours of the operation of the Call Center team.
- He is in charge of ensuring that the Call Center team complies with the goals, objectives and standards of the organization in order to meet customer satisfaction and deadlines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.