Manager - Call Center Operations - BPO (5-12 yrs)
The candidate will be responsible for end to end planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes for the fulfillment of call-center tasks; devise sales strategies for cross-sell and up sell to existing database of customers; training and managing the call-center team for excellent customer service.
- Manage the tele sales / support team to deliver business targets
- Devise and implement initiatives that maximize sales from existing relationships
- Administer fulfillment function of the process which involves nudging customers to provide KYC and other documents required for loan processing
- Manage the soft collection operations of the portfolio from 0-30 DPD
- Ensure excellent customer service by closely measuring TAT, call quality and process efficiency
- Train and grow the team to success
- Candidates must possess 5-7 years of managing call center operations; devising and implementing sales strategies; most preferably in a call center of a bank, NBFC or other financial services institutions.
- Thorough understanding of call center operations, marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for scale
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Excellent knowledge of call center technologies such as IP telephony, CRM systems, etc.
Should be able to read, write and speak Tamil