Manager - Call Center Operations - BPO (5-12 yrs)
The candidate will be responsible for end to end planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes for the fulfillment of call-center tasks; devise sales strategies for cross-sell and up sell to existing database of customers; training and managing the call-center team for excellent customer service.
- Manage the tele sales / support team to deliver business targets
- Devise and implement initiatives that maximize sales from existing relationships
- Administer fulfillment function of the process which involves nudging customers to provide KYC and other documents required for loan processing
- Manage the soft collection operations of the portfolio from 0-30 DPD
- Ensure excellent customer service by closely measuring TAT, call quality and process efficiency
- Train and grow the team to success
- Candidates must possess 5-7 years of managing call center operations; devising and implementing sales strategies; most preferably in a call center of a bank, NBFC or other financial services institutions.
- Thorough understanding of call center operations, marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for scale
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Excellent knowledge of call center technologies such as IP telephony, CRM systems, etc.
Should be able to read, write and speak Tamil
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.