Manager - Call Center Operation (4-9 yrs)
Call Center Manager
Location : Mumbai No of openings : 1
Please make sure candidate should qualify checklist written below:
Ques: Is the candidate willing to work 6 days?
Ques: Is the candidate working in any BPO/ Customer Sevice firm?
Ques: Is the candidate handling a team size of Minimum 1000 employees? Please mention
About the role: Call Center Manager
- We are looking for a talented call center manager to administer our call center department. You will be responsible for developing objectives for the call center day to day activities, conducting effective resource planning the maximize the productivity of resource,collecting and analyzing callcenter statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc).
- We are looking for a skilled Call center manager to supervise daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness. You will also ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that staff are well-organized and productive.
- As a call center manager, we expect you to be organized, reliable and results-driven professional.
- Must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the - big picture and make improvements. As a call center manager, you must also have excellent customer service and communication skills.
The goal is to do everything possible to attain goals and achieve great results for our company.
- Develop objectives for the call center's and MIS team's day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management
Requirements for the Job:
- Proven experience as call center manager and have handled a team size of Minimum 1000 employees
- Experience of 4 to 6 yrs in customer service is required
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
You will need the right mindset to thrive and grow in a young and enthusiastic firm like ours. You might be a good match if:
- You have a bias for action - given an option between going ahead without a lot of clarity and not doing anything while waiting for clarity, you always choose the former
- You have very strong work ethics - you don't worry about work hours or scope of your work, as long as your extra effort helps the team achieve its goals
- You are a collaborative team player. You value learning from others and teaching others. You realize the importance of interpersonal bonds for the overall success of the team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.