Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:2553 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:301
Manager - Business Valuations - Valuation Support Services Provider (5-15 yrs)
Manager - Business Valuations (Work from home 2021)
Company Profile : Knowcraft Analytics (www.knowcraftanalytics.com)
We are a focused end-to-end valuation support services provider. Valuation and transaction advisory firms count on us for our domain expertise, extensive experience, academic pedigree and financial modeling skills. Founded in April 2012 by a team of accomplished senior-level valuation professionals, we are based out of Ahmedabad, a fast-growing city that enjoys close proximity to Mumbai (the financial capital of India).
Our operating model blends cross-industry research expertise with world-class valuation capabilities. We aim to provide our clients with
insights that aid better business decision-making.
Knowcraft - the story behind the name:
We realize that knowledge is relevant only when backed up by the right application. To that extent, our job is to bring our industry knowledge and apply it like skilled craftsmen. Each business problem is unique and at Knowcraft, we craft our solutions to serve a distinct purpose and it helps that we have a team that is young, driven and masters at their craft.
We believe in offering value-added, high quality and flexible valuation services, with a strong commitment to business ethics, data integrity and confidentiality.
Our team consists of valuation professionals who have assisted on over 500 valuations for tax and financial reporting purposes. Our valuation specialists have been working in this space for more than five years with academic credentials to back their work. With a keen eye for analytical insights, they have built a reputation of providing thoughtful, credible and defensible valuation opinions.
Our robust valuation approach blends in our in-depth understanding of several niche industry sectors, extensive experience in dealing with complex capital structures with multiple classes of shareholders and other unique challenges involved in valuation of early to later stage businesses. This includes cross-industry exposure to companies through all developmental stages; from seed funding to the pre-IPO stage.
In fact, we know that the traditional Income and Market based methodologies may not suit the appraiser's requirements of new age businesses. Hence, constantly tracking the developments in such industries enables us to evolve our methodologies and capture their values appropriately.
We strive to ensure that our valuation reports not only stand the scrutiny of auditors, IRS and other stakeholders; but also provide clear insights into the industry value chain, key performance metrics, key growth drivers and other dynamics.
Our solutions include:
US Tax Compliance
- IRC 409a Valuation
- Financial Reporting
- Share-Based Payment - ASC 718 (SFAS 123R)
- Valuation of Embedded Derivatives - ASC 815 (SFAS 133)
- Purchase Price Allocation - ASC 805 (SFAS 141/141R)
- Goodwill Impairment Analysis - ASC 350 (SFAS 142)
- Portfolio Company Valuation - ASC 820-10 (SFAS 157)
- Business Valuations & Transaction Advisory Services
- Equity and Industry Research
- Valuation Related Database Management Solutions
Knowcraft is seeking a strong valuation professional to lead a team of individuals working on valuation for tax & compliance and financial reporting purposes and consulting engagements. This is an excellent opportunity to take an active leadership role in a dynamic and a growing firm. The candidate must have related prior valuation experience and will be expected to demonstrate high quality work while being an effective and productive manager.
- Planning, organizing, conducting, and managing various valuation engagements;
- Functionally managing a small engagement team while being accountable for the daily progression and reporting of the engagement to the senior members in the team;
- Assumes responsibility for quality control and accuracy of client deliverables;
- Oversees multiple valuation and consulting engagements simultaneously;
- Writes complex valuation reports and summarizes analyses and conclusions;
- Works collaboratively with the engagement team and is a positive contributor to the firm's culture; and
- Leads, trains, and mentors analysts and other associates within the team.
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum - 5 years of valuation and/or consulting experience;
- Experience of working in Big Four's valuation team or in a leading valuation firm will have a preference;
- Ability to lead a team; and
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, written, and presentation skills.
- MBA (Premier B-School), MS (Finance), CA and/or CFA (CFA Institute, USA)
- Certifications including ASA, CVA and/or ABV preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.