Recruitment Manager at Spectral Consultants
Views:2379 Applications:421 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:347
Manager - Business Valuations/Private Equity/Equity Research - Big4 (8-13 yrs)
- Perform business valuations for Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), financial reporting and shareholder disputes.
- Actively contribute to report generation and detailed financial modeling.
- Manage a team of 5-10 professionals.
- Develop/maintain productive working relationships with clients.
- Direct the progress of engagement work, inform supervisors of the engagement status and manage staff performance.
- Identify opportunities to expand business continually.
- Utilizing Valuation techniques and methodologies such as Purchase Price Allocations (PPA), Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Income Approach, market comparables, etc.
- Experience in FAS 123 R, 157 and 409a is preferred.