Recruitment Manager at Spectral Consultants
Views:1146 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Business Valuations/Private Equity/Equity Research - Big4 (5-7 yrs)
- Perform business valuations for Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), financial reporting and shareholder disputes.
- Actively contribute to report generation and detailed financial modeling.
- Manage a team of 5-10 professionals.
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client's business.
- Develop/maintain productive working relationships with clients.
- Direct the progress of engagement work, inform supervisors of the engagement status and manage staff performance.
- Identify opportunities to expand business continually.
- CA / MBA / CFA with 5 -7 years of related work experience.
- Minimum 4 years of direct experience in utilizing Valuation techniques and methodologies such as Purchase Price Allocations (PPA), Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Income Approach, market comparables, etc. in a business valuation firm or practice or in venture capital, investment banking, commercial banking, financial research, national valuation firm or experience working in a corporate finance role for an organization, preferably for M&A activities.
- Experience in FAS 123 R, 157 and 409a is preferred.
Willingness and ability to travel outside India, when necessary.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.