Recruitment Manager at Spectral Consultants
Views:952 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Business Valuations/Private Equity/Equity Research - Big4 (5-7 yrs)
- Perform business valuations for Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), financial reporting and shareholder disputes.
- Actively contribute to report generation and detailed financial modeling.
- Manage a team of 5-10 professionals.
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client's business.
- Develop/maintain productive working relationships with clients.
- Direct the progress of engagement work, inform supervisors of the engagement status and manage staff performance.
- Identify opportunities to expand business continually.
- CA / MBA / CFA with 5 -7 years of related work experience.
- Minimum 4 years of direct experience in utilizing Valuation techniques and methodologies such as Purchase Price Allocations (PPA), Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Income Approach, market comparables, etc. in a business valuation firm or practice or in venture capital, investment banking, commercial banking, financial research, national valuation firm or experience working in a corporate finance role for an organization, preferably for M&A activities.
- Experience in FAS 123 R, 157 and 409a is preferred.
Willingness and ability to travel outside India, when necessary.