Trainee - Talent team at ACZ Global Pvt Ltd
Views:579 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Manager - Business Valuation - Big4 (8-16 yrs)
Manager - Business Valuations
As part of ou-Valuations team, you will help clients understand the value of their business, securities, intellectual property, capital equipment, intangibles and other assets. The group is comprised of several key areas, including business valuation, business modelling, capital equipment and complex securities
We are looking for Managers with expertise in Business Valuations to join EY-VME (Valuation, Modelling and Economics). This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a prominent firm and develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring, and learning & development
Your key responsibilities
- Manage engagements for intangible business valuations for management planning; mergers and acquisitions (M&A); financial reporting; tax and regulatory compliance; restructuring and reorganization; and corporate strategy.
- Identify issues and propose strategies related to the procedures executed.
- Assume a steering role in report generation and detailed financial modelling.
- Maintain and develop positive, productive, and professional relationships with EY offices globally
- Supervise, develop and mentor professionals at the Staff and Senior level.
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members.
- Manage a team of 15-20 Valuation professionals
- Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
- Identify business development opportunities and assist Partners and Senior Managers on proposals and new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to our as well as the client's business.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Excellent thoughtfulness, project management, communication, interpersonal and teaming skills
- Experience in FAS 123 R, 157 and 409a OR Equity Research, Investment Banking and Corporate Finance
- Experience in financial modelling, including experience building models from scratch in MS Excel and related software preferred
- Advanced knowledge and experience in any of the following sectors will be added advantage - Financial Services, Oil and Gas, Technology, Consumer Products, Power and Utilities and Life Science
- Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary
- Exposure to databases such as Capital IQ, Bloomberg etc.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A post graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting (CA) or Business with 8-10 years of related work experience
- Preferable achievement in or significant progress towards a CFA, ASA, CPA or related certification
- A minimum of 5 years direct experience in utilizing Valuation techniques and methodologies such as Purchase Price Allocations (PPA), Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Income Approach, market comparable, etc. in a business valuation firm or practice or in venture capital, investment banking, commercial banking, financial research, national valuation firm or experience working in a corporate finance role for an organization, preferably for M&A activities Experience in financial modelling including experience building models from scratch in MS Excel and related software preferred
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of a market-prominent, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY SaT practices globally with prominent businesses across a range of industries
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.