Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:2317 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Business Transformation & Re-engineering - Financial Services (5-9 yrs)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global financial services institution. As part of their expansion plans, they are looking for an experienced professional to join their team to develop a quality and continuous improvement culture at their global shared services set-up based in Delhi NCR.
Reporting into an AVP, you would be responsible for delivery of process improvement and project management/oversight services to diverse business functions globally. You would work as an independent internal consultant to the organization while being assigned to high impact business projects that create transformational value for the aligned business lines and the enterprise as a whole.
Some of your responsibilities shall be to:
- Lead enterprise level initiatives to address the improvement or redesign of current structures and processes
- Work independently with and leads multiple cross-functional project teams to help redesign business processes using proven techniques
- Provide consultative process management and facilitation services to business partners during the course of project delivery
- Leverage business context to analyze, influence and improve complex business models
- Employ proven tool & methodologies for assessing and documenting business processes
- Design solutions using rigorous process improvement and change management methodologies
- Identify implications of proposed solutions on people, processes, technology, strategy and structure
- Identify new opportunities for increased productivity, enhance service levels, reduce costs and increase revenue, evaluate the feasibility of projects using financial and statistical tools
The Successful Applicant
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt with 6+ years of solid experience in the transformation domain
- Prior experience of working with a consulting firm or working as an internal consultant with a global financial services firm shall be preferred
- Solid exposure & understanding of driving large scale business process re-engineering, business transformation & project management
- Extensive experience of delivering high impact lean/six-sigma projects
- Successful track record of managing senior stakeholders in an international environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- You must be willing to work in a 2 p.m - 11 p.m shift and should be open to approximately 20% international travel in a year
What's on Offer
Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with great internal career opportunities for the high performers. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a competitive package and the chance to join a leadership position within the MNC Bank.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.