HR Consultant at Reset HR Services
Views:552 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Business Transformation/Change Management - Banking Domain (10-16 yrs)
Opening for Manager- Business Transformation - Change Management
Principal Accountabilities :
- Process transformation/ New project initiatives- To identify business process from priority focused areas, do end to end (E2E) detail study of As-IS, identify GAPs, initiate new projects/ CR and manage implementation till production handholding.
- Business transformation focus should be focused on customer services enhancement, controls, efficiency using all available quality improvement tools.
- Project Management towards working on multiple projects as business lead / project lead and interact with multiple stockholders. Draft/ Review requirement documents, solution design and UAT as applicable
- Ensuring required engagements and activities to manage the stream are completed, including managing Stream SteerCos, Working Groups, Huddles, Strategic Planning sessions, Alignment sessions, and participation in showcases and other forums
- Publish management updates on all running initiatives and provide required to Branch/ Ops on identification and solving system and large process issues.
Requirements and Personal Specifications :
- Proven record in delivering digital transformation, with experience across both digital change and transformational change preferably in banking domain.
- Experience in embedding new technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA) & Artificial Intelligence (AI) in business processes is preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability to influence as well as developing strong and productive relationships with key senior management and colleagues in a complex matrix environment
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and experience with interpreting and implementing new regulatory requirements. Should have managed large transformation projects as lead.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, communication, and inter-personal skills
- Systematic, methodical and thorough in work and ability to work under deadlines.
- MBA, Lean Six Sigma black Belt.
- PMI certification preferred.
- Minimum 10 year of overall banking/ financial service experience out of which minimum of 5 years in transformation role.