Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:3608 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Manager - Business System Analyst - Insurance (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for Manager - Business System Analyst for a leading Insurance company based at Gurgaon.
Job Location : Corporate HQ, Gurgaon
Education : MCA / MBA / Post Graduate (IT)
CTC : Best in Industry
Reporting To : SM - Business Performance Management & Analytics
Department : BPMA
Function : Finance
Exp : 3+ years of experience in similar role with a focus on managing large teams.
Nature of the Role : Individual Contributor
Working Timings : 9 am onwards, 5 days working
Key Skills : Data Warehousing : Architecture, Functionality
Manager - Business System Analyst will be responsible to model & fulfill Reporting & Data needs of Agency, Banca, CAT, IMF & partnership distribution teams. This role requires excellent understanding of Life Insurance, Policy distribution model/metrics, Information technology, systems architecture, leadership capabilities and higher order thinking to deliver complex information needs.
This position's detailed responsibilities are listed below :
1. Stakeholder management :
- Liaise with business users, understanding their data/reporting needs and managing their expectations.
- Adhere to delivery commitments, create/maintain BPMA credibility and achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate maturity to add value by providing business teams - out of the box- and optimal ideas for information representation and analysis.
2. Design & Development of MLI's information management ecosystem :
- Requirement gatherings from business and support creation of BRDs for report automation and ETL level changes.
- Design of information systems, enable robotic process automation, Chat bots & implementation of new technologies in BI & AI ecosystem.
- Coordinate with Automation team for report automation, publication and related aspects such as ensuring system mappings, Security implementations/LDAP, if any.
- Defect management (including CR's) - Ensuring defects/CR's are logged and followed up till closure; internal reviews of progress with IT/DG for effective closure.
- Ensuring EDW is consumed for majority of reporting requirements and serves as the single version of Truth across distribution reporting.
3. People Management and Efficiency Quality Projects :
- Team Management - Ensure effective resource utilization, team motivation & engagement.
- Drive Quality culture in the team to take up Efficiency/effectiveness enhancement projects.
- Building Credibility with Customers & stakeholders thru regular connect
- Drive - care theme- within the team via appreciation cards, small get-togethers
- Creation and management of appropriate backups for critical deliveries.
- Maintain Collaborative work environment within team & with stakeholders
- Demonstrate excellence in all the tasks assigned/taken.
4. Issue Analysis :
- Provide assistance in RCA to fix the production issues.
- Handle Ad-hoc analysis requirements for the senior management team.
- Support for driving Biz Performance management thru various analytical tools.
5. Others :
- Process standardization thru SOPs under Q&BE framework.
- Support Internal/external audits.
- Data / information collection / collation for various internal / external surveys
Knowledge and skills required :
- Understanding of business intelligence & Enterprise Data Warehouse concepts
- Good Communication and Presentation skills
- Excellent team handling / mentoring capabilities
- Exposure to Insurance Domain preferred
- Relevant experience in business analysis and system architecture tools is preferred
- Exposure to AI a plus.
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo Word (Doc) resume with the below mentioned details -
Current Residence Location :
Open to relocate, if yes, pls share reason :
MBA / PG - College- Stream- Year :
Is your Graduation Regular / Full time :
Is your Post Grad Regular / Full time :
Industries worked in :
Total Exp :
Exp in BPMA ( yrs) :
Exp in Insurance if any (yrs) :
Current team Size on Papers reporting to you directly :
Exposure to AI if any :
Region you are currently handling :
Current Company :
Current Desgn ( with yrs) :
Reporting to :
Current CTC (Fixed + Variable) :
Expected CTC :
DOB & Age :
Official Notice Period :
Earliest Joining you can manage ( Leaves, Buyout option etc) :
Gaps in Career / education If any :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.