Vice President at Skillventory
Views:586 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Manager - Business Strategy - Energy & Environment Solutions Firm (7-13 yrs)
Business Strategy Manager for a well-know energy and environment solutions company
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech(Mechanical) + MBA
Experience: upto 7-10 years in Market Intelligence, Business Analysis, Business Strategy, Data Analysis, Innovation, Start-Up [In Energy Sector]
No of Vacancy: 1
Location : Pune
CTC can be offered upto 28 LPA (Including variable)
- Leads a variety of the most complex business strategy projects that produce recommendations for addressing strategic opportunities for the business.
- Participates in multiple business strategy projects with direct leadership of significant work streams; projects may be within a SBU, across multiple SBU, or involve the creation of a new business venture, such as a joint venture, equity alliance, acquisition, etc.
- Designs and develops strategy through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Communicates complex strategy topics clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences through both written and oral communication.
- Develop strategic ideas/actions plans that will help the business mitigate disruptive trends and remain ahead of competition.
- Competition analysis, trend analysis and market analysis of the industry.
- Tracking National and International Business Trends which are relevant for PES Portfolio,
- Understanding the Macroeconomic factors that will influence business and helping the leadership develop plans to address the changes.
- Policy watch to identify drivers emanating from regulations.
- Dynamic Portfolio Analysis and evaluation to anticipate future trends and opportunities.
- Carrying out Analytics & a close watch of the current business metrics
- Preparing Management MIS along with key insights & relevant advisory.
- Working closely with the technology evaluation cell to establish commercial business viability of new technologies,
- Lead Strategic Projects identified for Business and Operations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.