Consultant at Teamployer Business Services
Views:129 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Solution Sales - Telecom (4-7 yrs)
1. Create solution basis customer needs and Jio Usps
2. Meet customer and establish the superiority of Jio services w r t competition with customer
3. Capability presentation of Jio products and offerings to enterprise customers and do technical workshops with the customer to arrive best in class solutions.
4. Drive multiple product positioning in the account and create unique solutions offer to customers.
5. Own Order Booking and Revenue target along with the Sales team for achieving requisite revenue target.
6. Lead roadshows, re-present in the large forum to create awareness about Jio products to CXO level audience and help Sales to create leads.
7. Training to Sales
8. Feedback to the Product team on customer needs
Knowledge & Skills
1. Mandatory - Strong presentation skills and drive technical discussion with enterprise customers. Able to provide consultative help to arrive at appropriate telecom solutions for customer's requirements.
2. Mandatory - Technical Domain knowledge across - Wireline Data - IP MPLS, L2 services, Internet leased lines, Cloud and Datacenter portfolio, Wireline Voice - SIP trunks, PRI, Toll-Free, IVR etc.. Should have domain knowledge of protocols
3. Mandatory - Commercial Knowledge - Knowledge of commercial model prevalent in the industry, competitive pricing and ongoing prices and pricing models.
4. Mandatory - Business Domain Knowledge - Knowledge of Indian Enterprise customers requirement and ability to offer the appropriate solution and showcasing value proposition to customer compare to competition offerings
- Operational rigor to ensure compliance to process
5. Mandatory Interpersonal, Communication and documentation skills for preparing solution and presentation for the customer
6. Knowledge of Indian Regulatory framework. What is allowed / not allowed
7. Equipment knowledge - Should have knowledge of Routers, Firewalls, Switches, UMS, PBX, VC Endpoints, etc.