Senior Manager - HR at Technoserve
Views:1677 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Manager - Business & Program Development (8-10 yrs)
- Graduate or Post-graduate in Business Administration, Economics, or similar domains
- Around 10 years of experience in structured report writing in English, writing analytical reports (for e.g sell side equity reports,), business development proposals, program development, stakeholder reports.
- Excellent written English, with perfect grammar and a flair for communication
- Advances skills in MS Excel, comfort with numbers, understanding of preparation of budgets and business proposals.
- Ability to work with a diverse team across geographies to tight time deadlines
- Candidates with a sound academic background from premier educational institutions will find the role exciting.
- Experience in Social sector consulting, Market Research & Analysis, Multilateral donor experience would be added advantage.