Senior Manager - HR at Technoserve
Views:3344 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Manager - Business & Program Development (8-10 yrs)
- Graduate or Post-graduate in Business Administration, Economics, or similar domains
- Around 10 years of experience in structured report writing in English, writing analytical reports (for e.g sell side equity reports,), business development proposals, program development, stakeholder reports.
- Excellent written English, with perfect grammar and a flair for communication
- Advances skills in MS Excel, comfort with numbers, understanding of preparation of budgets and business proposals.
- Ability to work with a diverse team across geographies to tight time deadlines
- Candidates with a sound academic background from premier educational institutions will find the role exciting.
- Experience in Social sector consulting, Market Research & Analysis, Multilateral donor experience would be added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.