Manager - Business Process Optimisation - Agri (8-15 yrs)
This position helps improve business processes, evaluate existing processes, analyze implemented changes, and recommend adjustments to workflows, schedules, or other processes, as needed. The role will report directly to the CTO of the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Business Process Optimizations Manager, you will be responsible for .
- Driving process definition, re-engineering, improvement, and gap analysis of current/future-state processes in partnership with key internal stakeholders in Finance/Sales/Procurement/Logistics
- Identify process gaps along with a root cause analysis of issues and use data to make fact-based decisions for process improvement.
- Makes process design and development recommendations to standardize, improve, or redesign processes to meet business need.
- Works with cross functional teams to ensure the development of an efficient and scalable end to end process.
- Coordinates with process owners and technology owners to define technology requirements to support the process strategy and deployment.
- Obtains, creates and documents business requirements, engaging multiple stakeholders.
- Determines and applies appropriate methodologies and tools for analyzing a range of complex, functional and/or cross-functional problems with business implications.
- Provide DMAIC based approach to projects to drive business value for the company, lead focused, collaborative, cross-functional deep-dive workshops for high priority initiatives and bring process and data driven focused approach to support the organization's goal.
- Provide Yellow belt and green belt training to potential candidates and upon request from the business.
- Provide strong project management skills, expertise in quality management and ability to make major changes in organisation to not let things fall through the cracks.
- Drive sustainable change through the organisation through collaboration and cross function work. Establish process, procedures to ensure sustainability of project results.
- Supervise, track and communicate the status of business initiatives projects to management.
- Develop audit systems to track and audit the implementation of processes.
- Conduct end to end audit of the Business Processes of organisation.
Education & Experiences:
- A bachelor's degree in engineering / Business Administration / Economics / Commerce is a must.
- Minimum 8 years of experience leading global or regional program initiatives and/or process improvement efforts.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification would be a plus.
- Certification in PMP would be icing on the cake for this role.
- Experience with managing transformation initiatives related to Order to Cash is highly preferred.
- Experience working with global or multinational companies is an added plus.
- Experience working with ERP products such as the Zoho One Suite is mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills including research, writing, and presentation skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced Gsuite skills required.
- Excellent communication skills -reading, emailing, speaking.
- Good interpersonal and language skills
- Understanding of different methods to teach English.
- Demonstrating high levels of patience
- Having a pleasing personality and creative thinking skills.
- Abilities & Traits
- Self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Growth mindset to go the extra mile.
- Agility to deliver faster results matching the business objectives.
- Exhibit team spirit to the team members and offer inspiration to others.
- Passion to take up challenging projects out of the comfort zone and produce desired results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.