Views:2857 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Business Process Design Team - Bank (8-12 yrs)
The role will primarily focus on the identification, design, prioritisation and execution of continuous improvement opportunities across Service Delivery in conjunction with the respective Operational Design and Improvement Leads (ODIL). It will promote global and regional operating model standardisation, consistency, drive efficiency and reduce operational risk, acting as an extension to the service delivery operations across the respective product lines.
- A degree in finance/accounting or any related professional qualification in Securities Services. Post graduate/MBA desirable
- Project Management Professional (PMP) qualification (desirable)
- Very strong operational experience in the financial services industry working directly on Fund Administration, specifically Accounting & Valuations and NAV generations.
- Must have a very strong conceptual knowledge on Hedge Fund Accounting & Valuation, with operational hands on experience on GENEVA / equivalent hedge fund platform for minimum 3-4 years.
- Must understand NAV flow and the teams involved from start to end.
- Additional qualifications related to Information technology - namely languages such as Python, C++ will be beneficial
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.