HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:523 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Manager - Business Process & Change Management - Healthcare/Life Sciences/Pharma (8-10 yrs)
Play a key role in helping the Program (change initiative) meet business, schedule and budget objectives. The role involves focus on the people side of change - including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary focus will be to support in the execution and implementation of change management plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement. Work to drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilization and higher proficiency on the changes impacting employees in the organization such that business results are achieved.
- Apply a project change management approach and methodology for the people side change caused by the program and change efforts.
- Execute and fine tune the project change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change.
- Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans - including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
- Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders.
- Be an active and visible coach to project and functional leaders who are part of the change network.
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes.
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
- Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success.
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities.
- Provide support and coaching to front line managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions.
- Work with communication, training, and program manager in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation.
- Minimum eight to ten experience in business process and change management
- Driver with exceptional organization and prioritization skills
- Detailed oriented
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.