Manager - Business Partnerships - Impact Studies & Research - Consulting Firm (1-3 yrs)
Our client is a leading consulting firm in Agribusiness and Development Studies working closely with international Bilateral organizations.
The Key Responsibilities Areas :
Research and analysis:
- Delivering key in-house market intelligence services offered by organization to its clients, which will include building South Asia-wide market directory of private companies, conducting market studies, and developing industry reports if needed.
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) activities:
Supporting company's MEL activities, which will include institutionalization of its MEL system, maintaining records on internal activities, collecting and curating data from company's partners, and periodically preparing MEL reports in the desired formats
- Collaborating with external design agency to develop marketing collaterals such as media-kit, brochures, company website, etc.
- Developing long-term branding and marketing material for the company and undertaking execution of the strategy, which will involve activities such as organizing media events, participating in exhibitions and business events, and managing social media presence
Digital Marketing & Outreach:
- Developing strategy and managing the company's social media presence across various channels to ensure brand awareness and lead generation
- Developing content pieces, campaigns and creatives in collaboration with an external design or marketing agency to ensure regular flow of relevant, and targeted content on all platforms
- Managing advertisement campaigns to boost traffic on platforms, on a need basis
Business Development & Client Relations:
- Develop a strong pipeline of leads / new business opportunities in India, Bangladesh and Nepal through direct or indirect client contact
- Drive conversations by organize meetings, exchange of notes, negotiations and other such activities to maintain client relationships and ensure successful deal closure